Your Personal Sales Trainer
Ten Principles to Help You Sell Consistently
- Purpose — It is important to define why you do what you do.
- Attitude — How you think and what you think about is 100% under your control.
- Planning — Most people donít succeed in life simply because they donít plan to.
- Prospecting — Every day you donít prospect, the next day you will settle for a lesser degree of performance.
- Appointments — Set enough appointments to ensure that you will be able to make at least two new presentations every day.
- Presentations — Every day you should strive to make new presentations.
- Objections — They are a part of the sales process; learn to manage them.
- Closing — Helping people make decisions they probably wouldnít make without you is a part of your role.
- Referrals — Once you make a sale you need to replenish that lead.
- Relationships — Building positive relationships is vital to building your sales success.