Your Personal Sales Trainer
How do you view your role in selling? Is it just a job? Is it something you are doing until you find your real job? Or do you view it as your life’s work, as your profession? It is whichever you chose it to be.
For millions of people, selling is a profession. They look at selling differently than people who see selling as just a job.
When you make the decision that selling is your life’s work:
- You will learn all you can about the competencies of professional selling.
- You will accept the fact that selling is a paid-for-performance occupation.
- You will attend seminars that will help you improve your selling skills.
- You will learn how to be an excellent communicator.
- You will read books that will help you improve your expertise.
- You will read periodicals that will help you stay on the cutting edge.