"I have known Gary OíSullivan for many years. In all my dealings with him I have found him to be a person of the highest professional character and personal integrity. His dedication and commitment to our profession is unwavering, and his desire to serve others is unmatched."
External Chief Operating Office,
Products - Audio CDs - Selling Skills
The Power to Prospect
Products Overview Page |
All Products in Store
Quick Menu for Gary O'Sullivan Products:
The Power to Prospect
If you need to stay motivated to prospect on a consistent basis, this audio
program is for you. Using the unique one-on-one training format of Gary O'Sullivan's new "Your Personal Sales Trainer"
series, you will learn from one of the profession's most highly regarded
trainers how he struggled with prospecting and what he did to overcome his
The Power to Prospect is the first audio program in
Gary O'Sullivan's new series, "Your Personal Sales Trainer".
The single biggest reason sales professionals fail is that they don't
prospect on a regular basis. Gary O'Sullivan
been teaching this critical concept to sales professionals for years:
ďSalespeople find people to sell and sell the people they find. If
they donít find people, they donít sell.Ē
In other words, if you
donít have people to see nothing else really matters.
The Power to Prospect audio program covers:
- Why having new people to see is a key aspect to your success
- Understanding whose responsibility it is for you to have people to see
- Learn the power of self motivators to help you do what you need to do
- Taking personal responsibility for your success
- What is required to have a great day with the 4321 concept
- Where the power to prospect comes from
- Three power principles to motivate you to prospect
- The only two productive activities that impact your success
Now you can Watch Gary O'Sullivan IN ACTION!
Wealth of Experience
With a rich and impressive resume dating back to 1971 — with experience in direct
sales, middle management, and upper management as senior vice president of marketing for a publicly-traded
national company — Gary O'Sullivan understands business from every viewpoint.