Gary O'Sullivan Seminars & Workshops
Gary O'Sullivan's seminars and workshops are fast-paced and filled with motivation, humor, and — most importantly — how-to skills.
From basic selling skills to sales management insights, from customer service abilities to senior management and leadership expertise; Gary gets the audience excited and involved.
Sales professionals at every level respect the message of a presenter who has walked in their shoes — who has been where they are.
With a career that ranges from door-to-door sales (at age 18) to middle- and senior-level management positions for leading local, regional and national sales organizations; Gary's credentials leave no doubt in the minds of the members of his audience that he has walked the same streets they are walking today.
Gary customizes each of his seminars and workshops to meet the client's most current and pressing needs. Here are some of the fundamental principles that are incorporated into Gary's seminars and workshops.
Selling skills and motivation
- How to earn the prospect's trust
- Integrity: the foundation of sales success
- How to make selling a true profession
- How to engage the ServiceSelling concept
- How to get excited about rejection
- The only two “productive” activities in sales
- How what you think determines what you do
- Where motivation comes from and how to get it
- Why people buy and why they don't
Sales management competencies
- How to attract top talent
- How to keep top talent
- How to develop top talent
- When to manage and when to lead
- How to motivate your team for optimum performance
- How to conduct an effective sales meeting
- How to get your people to prospect
- Why sales managers are always selling
- How to serve from the inside out
- Why the employee is number one and not the customer
- How to create a common cause of service
- How to communicate with the customer who is and who isn't satisfied
- Why customer service is not a department
- The power and value of leadership
- How the leader casts and communicates the vision
- Why identifying and driving a corporate culture matters
- How to create leaders at every level
- How to stay out of the day and how to get into the future
- Why leaders only do the things only leaders can do
Contact us today to find out how we can create a customized seminar to meet your organization's needs.