Here is the model that Gary has found to work best for a 12-month consulting initiative. Alternative scenerios are possible. Contact Gary to discuss the possibilities for your company.
- Initial Assessment Gary conducts an initial assessment in a 60- to 90-minute interview (video- or tele-conference) with your company's key team members. Prior to that interview, you will have received an outline of core questions that will be discussed.
- Follow-Up Interviews Once Gary has reviewed and synthesized the content of that interview (typically within a few days), one or more follow-up interviews will be scheduled and conducted for the purpose of refining and defining the objectives of the consulting engagement. These follow-up interviews may include other key team members who were not participants in the initial interview.
- Statement of Objectives Subsequent to the follow-up interviews, Gary will deliver his proposed statement of objectives.
- Establish Schedule Once the project objectives are approved, Gary and you will establish the schedule for a 12-month engagement.
- On-Premises Visits In the course of the 12-month period, Gary will travel to your location every 90 days and work with designated team members for a period of 2 to 4 days on each visit. The focus of each visit is to move the project objectives forward.
- Interim Monthly Follow-up Calls Between visits, Gary will conduct monthly follow-up conferences with the individuals responsible for moving the project objectives forward. The goal of these monthly follow-up conferences is to identify the next level of implementation of the project goals.
- Final Assessment At the conclusion of the 12-month period, Gary and you will:
- assess the extent to which the project goals were met; and
- determine whether either an extension of the current consulting project, or a new consulting project with supplemental objectives, is called for.
Just ask one of the thousands of people who have heard Gary speak, listened to his recordings, or read something he has written. Gary is unique in the fact that he has done what so few people have. Gary's experiences range from selling cemetery property door-to-door (three months out of high school and going on straight commission), to serving as a Senior V.P. of a public company, to creating his own speaking and consulting company. With Gary's vast experiences, he can talk to and relate to the challenges of any sales person, any senior leader, or any business owner.
Most of our engagements are scheduled three to six months out. However, oftentimes our travel and commitment schedule may allow us to meet a closer timeframe.
For over twenty years, Gary was a commissioned salesperson, a selling sales manager, or hiring, training, developing and leading people to sell. He has built sales organizations from the ground up and has run them then locally, regionally and nationally. Today, Gary is selling his service and products to individuals and businesses across the nation.
For both our speaking and consulting engagements, our areas of focus are: Effective leadership; Sales Management; General Management; Selling; Customer Service; and Corporate Culture.
Our keynote sessions are filled with motivation, humor, stories, and how-to-skills. The presentation can be designed to last 45 minutes to two hours.
To quote Herb Kelleher (CEO of Southwest Airlines, one of our country's most successful companies): “If we lose our culture we lose everything."
A company’s culture is the environment in which the people of the organization work. It is the values, beliefs, and principles that guide and give meaning to people. In today’s tight talent market, companies with a strong, well-defined culture will not only be better positioned to attract the right people, but they will also have created an environment in which people feel appreciated and valued. When people feel appreciated and valued, they give more of themselves.
With respect to keynote presentations and seminars, every presentation and seminar is different. Therefore, we do not have one price that fits all. In the course of a short conversation, we can gather the information we need to determine the fee.
With respect to consulting engagements, every firm’s needs and timeframe requirements are different. All of our professional service fees are based on an annual agreement or on a per-project basis. We do not do work by the hour.
Gary - Enter your response here!
Yes. Volume discounts are available, and the discounts depend on the quantity ordered. Please contact us any time for more information.