Consulting that Puts People Before Processes
- Businesses never get better until people do.
- People’s abilities and attitudes will always trump process.
- Processes fail miserably when people aren’t equipped to execute them.
Consulting Based on Long-Term Relationships
- One-And-Done consulting benefits no one but the consultant.
- Long-term consulting builds enduring relationships and fosters trust.
- Trendy programs and quick fixes have zero staying power.
Consulting that Addresses the Four Critical Success Factors
- Leadership Developing leaders is foundational to long-term success. No organization can ever grow beyond its ability to lead. We help develop leaders at every level.
- Sales Generating revenue is essential for any business to survive. Knowing what creates sales and how to manage the sales process is essential for growth. We help develop processes to ensure sales are more controllable.
- Culture Organizational culture has a powerful impact on people and profits. A company’s culture gives a sense of purpose, direction, and identity. We help companies define, design, and drive their cultures.
- Customer Service Your ability to deliver high levels of customer service is essential to business survival. Many companies talk about it, but few execute it and deliver it consistently. We show you how to do both.
Transform Your Business
Since 2001, I have been building people to build business.
Consulting with some of the top firms in the nation, I have a proven track record of building strong relationships, implementing needed change, and achieving the desired results.
I’ve built my consulting approach on my belief that businesses never get better until their people do.
People are a businesses most important asset and that’s where I start, with the people in your organization. Yes, processes and systems have their place. But people’s abilities and attitudes will always trump process.
I focus on developing your people first — and then on implementing sustainable processes that allow your company to go further faster.
A Proven Consulting Model
- A typical initial consulting engagement lasts one to three years.
- Each calendar quarter, I will spend two or three days at your business working one-on-one and in group settings in order to teach, coach, and mentor your people — and then working on the implementation of processes that improve performance.
- In between quarterly visits, I conduct monthly follow-up consultations via telephone, e-mail and virtual video conferencing. This ongoing contact ensures that people keep focused and that the processes are being followed.
- I make outsourcing feel like insourcing because I perform as a fully-integrated and productive member of your staff.
Want to discover how I can help your company?
Praise for Gary O’Sullivan
Gary has been a speaker for our organization for several years. He has a unique ability to connect with his audience and to deliver a message that resonates with the associates and improves business and personal performance. Gary is a partner who stretches the thinking of business leaders and enhances our business processes.
Gary’s dedication to your company is unparalleled in the world of corporate consultants. He is 100% dedicated to the success or your company and the individuals who run your organizations. His Service Selling philosophy and his belief that none of us is as good as all of us will unite your company across departments, resulting in a higher level of sales performance and a higher of level of service delivered to the families you are privileged to serve. Gary is a legend in our profession because of his service selling philosophy. He is a world class speaker, consultant, and coach who can take your organization to new heights.
Gary has been a part of my success not just from consulting, sales training, public speaking and leadership development – He has helped me be successful on a daily basis as a result of his “Life” coaching which is a fundamental part of every aspect of the Gary O package.
Gary O’Sullivan is the consummate professional…. I have a vision of Fairhaven being so superior in customer service… The process has been a challenge… Gary understood, and helped to improve the process. We have enjoyed working with Gary, although he wears us out with his energy. We have learned a tremendous amount from him and continue to look to him as a “partner” in our business.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Gary O’Sullivan personally for over a decade during which we have worked together in a variety of professional capacities. Gary is not only knowledgeable in all areas of sales, management and teamwork, but even more importantly, Gary always gives his clients more than they expect. Our team has made tremendous strides forward by working in connection with Gary. As an owner, I have seen our sales increase, our team work together more closely, and our company grow. You can’t go wrong hiring Gary and you’ll get way more than you pay for. You can only go wrong if you don’t hire him.
Since 2010, Gary has helped me develop several programs and implement several programs; from sales and talent development to creating a successful culture in our organization. Through this programs we have been able to help hundreds of sales counselors and staff members in achieving success. Gary’s approach to development, coaching and the development of culture is quite unique. He delivers a powerful message with a big punch while keeping things interesting and fun!
When I first met Gary, I was instantly attracted to the wealth of his experience and his outstanding reputation as a speaker, teacher, and consultant. As a speaker, my first encounter with Gary was at the ACA convention. As a trained toastmaster, I am hypercritical of a speaker’s technical abilities. Gary hits his mark on all counts. His timing pace, audience engagement, and knowledge of subject matter are second to none. His message is always clear and sharp. His use of quotes and anecdotes make his message both inspiring and motivating. Most importantly, he always leaves you with something to take home. I am a voracious note taker when listening to a speech, but not with Gary. His speeches are always memorable and effective for change.
As my closing presenter at the ICCFA University, he consistently ranks as the highest level of all the teachers. Anyone who had the good fortune of attending the ICCFA University will tell you that his fireside chats at night are just as effective as his classes… and his classes are extremely effective.
As a consultant to many of my 81 client cemeteries where I perform facility management, the ones that use GO consulting are the most successful in their respective markets. His use of technology, his teaching style and his results driven style make our clients both successful and able to scale their success. What impresses me the most about Gary is his rock solid integrity! When you see our firm shine, I think that a piece of Gary’s wisdom is behind there somewhere.
Gary truly gets to know our business as his own which helps make him a true inspiration.
When you chair a company, you understand the urgency to drive revenues every day. You know that sales leaders and sales managers have to transfer the principles, behaviors and skills to their sales people. You know that sales people have to acquire the proper selling habits and hone their skills every day.
Gary O’Sullivan’s time-tested principles for leading and managing a sales organization—for selling excellence and keeping the sales culture alive and thriving—unquestionably represent the BEST opportunity for developing a sales organization. Partnering with GO is how you keep your sales organization selling at its BEST!