Principle Power for Sales Management
Each CD in this 4-CD set addresses key topics that every sales manager must understand and put into practice:
CD 1: Twelve Principles Every Sales Manager Must Know
What earned you the role of sales manager isn’t enough to keep you there. It’s not what got you the role of sales manager that will keep you in that role. Most people are appointed sales managers because of their personal sales successes. Yet when you become a sales manager, the things you have to do to achieve success are different. In this presentation, Gary will share with you twelve principles which will help lead you to sales management success.
A few of the principles you will learn are:
- How to hire people with the right “I.D.”
- Why people with talent don’t have to work for you
- What great managers focus on
- The difference between influencing and motivating
- Why what you know about selling has no value
CD 2: The Ultimate Role of the Sales Manager
Gary shares three principles for Sales Management success. Be prepared to be surprised.
Gary has interviewed sales managers all across the nation and asked them what they think the ultimate role of the sales manager is. Most every one has told him it was to get volume. Gary couldn’t disagree more. Gary thinks there are three principles which are, in reality, the ultimate role of the sales manager. In this presentation, he shares what they are.
You will learn:
- Why people are not your greatest assets
- How sales managers can get bad at the interview process
- Why your training is only something you do initially
- If you don’t develop your people, no one will
- Why we should sell people on the challenges they will face
- The one thing your people don’t need your help to do
CD 3: Why Sales Never Get Better
Gary shares the three primary factors that will help you grow as a sales manager.
How do you grow and develop as a sale manager? There are three factors that will impact your ability to grow and develop in your role as a sales manger. In this session you will learn what they are and how to use them to assist you in your development.
By listening to this presentation you will learn:
- The three major reasons people want to get into sales
- The three major reasons people leave the selling profession
- Why you should not encourage people to “make” money
- That the fact people like people is not always a key to sales success
CD 4: You Can’t Be a Manager and Not Lead
Managing and Leading aren’t the same thing. Learn how to do both.
One of the key roles of a sales manager is to also be a leader. In this session Gary reviews the differences between the competencies of being a manager and being a leader. If you think they are the same, you really need to listen to thic audio presentation.
In this program you will learn:
- A new way to think about being at the T.O.P.
- The concept of how the “laws” change for the sale manager
- How the leader thinks differently and does different things than the manager
- Seven principles for effective sales leadership