Here is the model that Gary has found to work best for a 12-month consulting initiative. Alternative scenerios are possible. Contact Gary to discuss the possibilities for your company.
- Initial Assessment Gary conducts an initial assessment in a 60- to 90-minute interview (video- or tele-conference) with your company’s key team members. Prior to that interview, you will have received an outline of core questions that will be discussed.
- Follow-Up Interviews Once Gary has reviewed and synthesized the content of that interview (typically within a few days), one or more follow-up interviews will be scheduled and conducted for the purpose of refining and defining the objectives of the consulting engagement. These follow-up interviews may include other key team members who were not participants in the initial interview.
- Statement of Objectives Subsequent to the follow-up interviews, Gary will deliver his proposed statement of objectives.
- Establish Schedule Once the project objectives are approved, Gary and you will establish the schedule for a 12-month engagement.
- On-Premises Visits In the course of the 12-month period, Gary will travel to your location every 90 days and work with designated team members for a period of 2 to 4 days on each visit. The focus of each visit is to move the project objectives forward.
- Interim Monthly Follow-up Calls Between visits, Gary will conduct monthly follow-up conferences with the individuals responsible for moving the project objectives forward. The goal of these monthly follow-up conferences is to identify the next level of implementation of the project goals.
- Final Assessment At the conclusion of the 12-month period, Gary and you will:
- assess the extent to which the project goals were met; and
- determine whether either an extension of the current consulting project, or a new consulting project with supplemental objectives, is called for.